1,2% tax support
On behalf of the animals we care about, please support Lesė from January 1st until June 2nd by giving us 1.2% of your income tax. This support does not cost you anything but for us – it is the main source of funding for the organization, which will be used for the care and treatment of the animals. Read below how to do so.
Video instruction (in Lithuanian language):
- Connect to the Electronic Declaration System (EDS) at https://deklaravimas.vmi.lt
- After logging in to the system, select to ‘’fill in form’’ in the declaration section. You can find the request for support in the list of frequently filled forms.
- Click the globe icon in the form filling window.
- After clicking on the globe icon, the first window of the support guide will open: If support for the 2022 tax period was not assigned according to the previous request, to start filling in, click start.
- If support for 2021 is already allocated according to the application submitted in the previous year, in the first window of the guide you will see data about the support you allocated. After clicking continue, you will be able to correct or submit new data.
- Enter the name of the recipient in the recipient search window and click continue. In the next window, fill in the necessary application information: what part of the tax and what tax period you allocate. You can also specify the purpose of the tax portion. After entering the data, click save.
- If you do not want to add more recipients or you have finished editing, check if the data is correct and click “yes, correct”.
- After confirming the accuracy of the data, click “form a request” in the window that opens.
- After the application is made, you will see the selected beneficiaries and the portion of income tax allocated to them. Click submit, to submit a request.
Important to know:
- You can split the 1.2% support between several organizations.
- You can apply several years in advance. In this case, you will not need to fill out the application again next year, but you need to declare income every year.